WHY IT’S IMPORTANT
What you will learn:
- As demand for studio space in Chicago far exceeds supply in an ongoing entertainment boom as Netflix, Amazon Prime and other content providers deliver new shows for binge-watching customers, how are today’s TV and film studios expanding their footprint to meet demand? What new studios are in development?
- With new production studios in the works, how could Chicago become one of the best movie production locations in the country?
- What kind of ripple effect do production studios create on the local economy? What other opportunities does the growing film industry provide for Chicagoans and local businesses?
- Since 1980, more than 1,100 feature films and television productions have been filmed in Chicago, contributing $2 billion in local revenue. How could a recent change to the Illinois Movie Tax Credit potentially double Illinois film and movie production business to $1 billion a year?
- What is the “Chicago Made” initiative and how could it strengthen Chicago’s television and film industry?
How you will do more business:
Chicago is a world-class destination for film, television and advertising production. Chicago is home to a thriving motion picture industry with a nationally renowned base for crew personnel, actors, and industry suppliers. Join industry leaders in Chicago as they discuss how owners and developers are capitalizing on Chicago’s growing movie industry. Find out where there is room for opportunity and where to capitalize on these trends. Join us and the best in the region as we dive deep into the market and analyze the trends impacting its growth.
Who attends: Brokers, owners, developers, investors, construction, designers, architects, financial institutions, government officials and more!
Why should you participate: Bisnow events bring together the biggest players in the industry to identify opportunities, grow your network and grow your business. With the largest number of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business better than us. Join Bisnow as we jump into the Chicago market to analyze its strengths and strategize on its areas of opportunity.
For questions, recommendations, comments or press inquiries, please email our Senior Event Producer, Elliot Dvorin at [email protected]
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We hosted over 72,000 live and in-person attendees worldwide in 2021. Our commitment to safety is no different in 2022. Our events adhere to all local Covid-19 regulations and protocols. In the interest of the safety of all our guests, we recommend that you take a rapid test or PCR to prove negative results before attending a gathering.
We will notify attendees if any rules are updated prior to this event. We look forward to welcoming you soon to do what we do best: network, connect and engage to do more business.